Not only do we feel a moral obligation to reduce our impact on the environment, we're also aware that taking a responsible attitude to our environmental impact can reduce costs and meet the needs and objectives of our clients.
Working in partnership with clients on issues such as Supplier Performance Management, Employee Awareness, Whistle Blowing and Green Purchasing, we have developed a clear set of environmental policies and procedures which make us a leader in contact centre CSR.
View LBM's carbon footprint report
Key features of our Environmental Policy:
- ISO 14001 Environmental Standard
- Being an open and honest company as evidenced via the "Carbon Disclosure Project"
- Accurate mapping of our Carbon Footprint and targets for reduction of Co2
- Allowing our clients to become part of a "Greener" supply chain
- Becoming your "Responsible Partner"
- Working with companies striving to "Be the Best" with regards to their environmental policies
Partners and suppliers
LBM openly engage with suppliers and our clients on Greenhouse Gas emission through the utilisation of a contractor questionnaire regarding supplier and contractor environmental credentials.
We view the environmental responsibility of suppliers and contractors seriously and work alongside organisations with similar credentials. By working in capable partnerships, both our commitment and that of our clients are realised together, and allow all companies in the supply chain to make knowledgeable risk based decisions.